Aeries Parent Portal allows families to access Aeries Communications, view student's schedules, attendance and in middle school view current grades and assignments.
When families enroll their children in Sylvan District a parent portal account is automatically created. You can reset your password by clicking on "forgot password."
Once your information is verified, an email will be linked to your child's account and an Aeries Parent Portal account will be automatically generated.
If you are not able to access your account:
- Try resetting your password (see below)
- Ensure you have the correct email address.
- Make sure the webpage says "Sylvan Union School District" at the top of the page.
If you have tried all three of the above, please contact your child's school office.
Need help? Please email email@example.com
We will be monitoring this email to provide support. Your patience is appreciated as we work to support all families, students and staff.
What if I forgot my Aeries Parent Portal password?
- Go to the Sylvan Union School District Aeries Parent/Student Portal website.
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Provide your email address and click next.
- You will receive an email. Follow the instructions in the email.
Hint - If you get the message that the "code doesn't match" make sure there are no spaces before or after the code.