Worker's Compensation

If you have sustained an injury while at work notify your supervisor and call the company nurse to begin the claim process.  The Company Nurse information is listed below:  

In Case of Workplace Injury
If you are directed to receive medical treatment you will complete the Department of Workers Compensation Form 1 (DWC1).  The completed form must be returned to your supervisor or Human Resources Department as soon as possible.  The form can be accessed using this link: DWC1 Form
After seeking medical attention a Work Status Note from the medical provider must be provided to the employee’s immediate supervisor or Human Resources Department.  Should an employee receive a Work Status Note indicating any work restrictions, the employee must notify Human Resources immediately to engage in an interactive process to determine if the district is able to reasonably accommodate the work restrictions.