Savage Counselor Info
We Are BOBCAT STRONG!
Student Self-Referral Form - Counseling Services
Counselors help students gain the self-knowledge necessary to become independent and responsible decision-makers, as well as promote high academic achievement, good citizenship and a positive school climate.
If you feel like you are struggling in any of the following:
- Assistance with Transitioning into Middle School
- Conflict Management - Peer Issues
- Social or Emotional Issues
Please contact our counselors by using your chromebook by filling out and submitting our Savage Counseling Self-Referral Form or go to bit.ly/BobcatSelfReferral
IMPORTANT: This self-referral form is monitored during school hours only. It is NOT monitored during after school hours, weekends, holidays or breaks.
If you or someone you know, is/are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our county's emergency crisis line, (209) 558-4600, Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room or hospital.
The following are some useful resources for our families in crisis. Our counselors have additional resources for specific needs. Please, reach out via email if you would like additional support.
- United Way provides the 2-1-1 number for local community services such as rent and mortgage assistance, food and shelter, transportation, child care and much more. https://stanislauscounty211.org/
- Stanislaus County Warm Line (209) 558-4600. This is a non-crisis intervention, offering peer support, referrals, and shared experiences of hope and recovery.
- Hutton House - A shelter for runaway and homeless youth. Location at 2004 W. Briggsmore Ave., Modesto 95350 - 209-526-1441
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline 988 - available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress
- Crisis Support - Text Home to 741741 to connect with a volunteer Crisis Counselor - crisistextline.org
- The Trevor Project - LGBTQ youth - 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678